£80000 - £110000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A dynamic commercial banking FinTech are looking for an experienced product manager to join their organisation. Building out their digital-only platform you will you will have a deep understanding of the digital product development process and experience implementing cutting edge products. You will need to be very personable, engaging and come with proven excellent stakeholder skills. This requires a creative mind with a passion for problem solving.
- Own the digital product development using scaled agile techniques throughout the process.
- Create the product road map and strategy to ensure consumer satisfaction is achieved.
- Work closely with Engineers to develop an innovative UX design and ensure it becomes a thing of reality.
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- A deep understanding of digital product development process and practices such as Scrum and Kanban etc.
- Previously worked across large scale innovative implementations.
- Comfortable working Big Data
- Financial Services experienced is a plus but not mandatory
- Manages the long term performance of their product, establishing KPI targets and monitoring actual performance against them leading to efforts to remediate issues.
- A customer focused mindset
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders
- Energises, pro-active and detail focused
- A proven team player with a flexible approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail