The Product Security team is dedicated to making our products and technologies as secure as possible from design through development. We report into the CISO while working closely with development/engineering and other teams across the organization. Our colleagues depend on us to be application, network and host security pros. We specialize in defining security requirements, performing security assessments of our internal applications, and providing developers with remediation advice. On any given day we're pulled in to evaluate a new system, a proposed network change, or provide guidance on security/coding best practices.
What’s The Role?
As a Product Security Analyst you will conduct code reviews and security assessments from start to finish. You'll tap into your "security instincts" to find vulnerabilities and break down complicated technical issues and the risks they pose to programmers, network engineers, system administrators, and management. You will collaborate with those teams to ensure correct design, development, and implementation of internal and customer facing projects. While security skills are critical to success with us, we're also looking for fast learners who are passionate about engineering and development. You should be analytical and love to problem solve. Teamwork is key so it's important that you know how to collaborate and be a great teammate.
You'll Need To Have:
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and auditing C++ and python (or similar language) and the desire to pick up new languages/technologies
- Experience spotting security vulnerabilities, either at the code level or through dynamic testing
- The ability to work with stakeholders throughout the vulnerability lifecycle to communicate issues and provide remediation guidance
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language such as Python
- Experience developing custom tools when necessary
- Knowledge of secure network design and system architecture
- A Computer Science or technology related degree
We'd Love To See:
- Prior work as a software architect, developer, or QA engineer
- Prior work as a consultant at a highly technical information security consultancy