- Positioning and expanding the product suite into the financial services and corporate sectors across the UK, Nordics and Irish territories.
- Engaging with customers regarding their product experience, to gather feedback for portfolio evolution.
- Promoting additional value added services and functionality within the existing client portfolio.
- Support the management of a revenue and opportunity target (by product stream and by market) and take ownership for these targets being met.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues from across both product and relationship management disciplines.
- Represent the company, promoting the company's message, products and services to grow the business (i.e. participate in, and speak at workshops, business forums and conferences as a thought leader).
- Continue to develop market expertise and credibility as a product spokesperson and domain expert within the wider industry
- Communicate relevant market and sales intelligence to management and senior stakeholders (i.e. as client feedback, required updates or development items), in informative and engaging formats.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in a sales/relationship management role OR in a product/go to market role, with demonstrable involvement in the sales life cycle.
- Growth mindset, enthusiastic learner keen to get involved in a wide variety of projects across other business development product lines if/& when appropriate.
- Domain knowledge experience/demonstrable interest in cross-border payments, domestic payments schemes or payment market infrastructures, retail/card payments, corporate treasury, cash management.
- Experience of working with or within large global financial institutions.
- Sales methodology training such as SPIN, Challenger, Agile etc highly desirable.
- Can-do, pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills: modifies communication style to others, acknowledges and respects other views.
- Effective stakeholder management: internally as well as externally as good relationships are key to this role.
- Strong business acumen, customer orientation and problem-solving skills.