£90000 - £110000 per annum
3 months ago
A dynamic commercial banking FinTech are looking for an experienced project manager to join their organisation. Building out their digital-only platform you will you will come from an Agile background and have experience of the software delivery life cycle. You will need to be very personable, engaging and come with proven excellent stakeholder skills. This requires a creative mind with a passion for problem solving.
- Work with various stakeholder to ensure new products and services are delivered within the agreed sprint cycles.
- Monitor progress against the project schedule to ensure projects are kept on track and report any conflicts or issues
- Ensure all quality standards are met
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders, from technology & change
- Ideally Scrum Master Certified
- Experience working across the SDLC and passionate about product development.
- Good working knowledge of recognised project management framework particularly Agile
- SharePoint, JIRA and/or Confluence experience would be a plus
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders
- Energises, pro-active and detail focused
- A proven team player with a flexible approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail