I’m looking for a Product Manager to join my client an industry-leading financial market provider based in London on a perm basis.
Duties of Role
Working closely with Operations, Software, Product Owners to align working schedules across frameworks
· Acting as a gatekeeper for requests
· Collaborating with tech and product teams on feedback during testing period
· Constant user engagement for requirements and creating strategic product partnerships
· Report Product road map progress to Management and stakeholders
· Excellent communicational and presentational skills
· Advanced knowledge of JIRA and agile project management
· Self motivated with a can do attitude
· Ability to prioritize balances between stakeholders and customers
· Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
· Be able to confidently and concisely to both technologists and non-technologists
If you feel you have the above skills or at least a good majority of them get applying or know somebody this would suite share it with them.
I would be delighted to give you the full job spec, and additional detail, if that would help with any deliberation. Please don't hesitate to apply for the role!