A rapidly growing Fintech organisation are in the market for a Project Manager (Ops and Analytics) to own the day-to-day execution of projects within the compliance operations team. They are looking for a self-driven individual who is highly analytical, enjoys problem-solving, and is comfortable working across multiple concurrent projects.
The Role Includes:
- Managing the implementation within the compliance team of new tools and process.
- Monitor controls and implement operational processes to ensure work is executed to the highest standard.
- Continuously review current processes and systems used, suggesting improvements and changes to optimise standards.
- Work alongside the Product team to design new internal systems and improve existing ones
- Create, manage and execute projects in line with business priorities to enhance operational performance.
- Work across departments to proactively identify and resolve operational compliance queries.
- Represent compliance teams in cross departmental projects when required.
- Up to 7 years’ experience in an operational role within a startup.
- Has a deep desire to solve real problems and sees the beauty of data and structure and how important these are to understanding a problem and identifying solutions
- Ability to influence others through strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Adept at conducting 80/20 analysis, drawing out business insights and presenting findings and recommendations persuasively
- Working knowledge of visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope)
- Experience with SQL would be an asset