A leading financial institution is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for delivering two projects. The first project will see you take responsibility for selecting and implementing the trading GUI for a new trading platform within the organisation. The second project will require you to review and critically evaluate one of their back office legacy systems and creating a plan and cost structure for replacing the system in 2020.
- You will be responsible for defining, planning, tracking, and managing the projects.
- Identifying key resources and providing the direction they require in meeting project objectives.
- You will be required to managed projects, from budgets, to resources and end to end delivery.
- Ensure service remains within budget.
- Work with key stakeholders across the organisation.
Required skills and experience for the role:
- Prior experience in Project Management ideally within a financial / trading institution and delivering data related projects.
- Excellent communication skills - will face off to senior stakeholders.
- Able to motivate and lead others.