A leading Cyber Security Provider, based in Guildford, is currently going through a significant transformation across the business. As a result of that, they are going through both acquisitions and divestments within the business and need Relocation Project Managers to assist with this transformation.
The role reports to the Head of IT Programmes and will work within the shared service function of the business. Projects associated with this will be related to Windows 10 implementation.
This will be working on a new team, with significant autonomy/flexibility of working. You can be based in Guildford, London or from home.
- Experience managing Windows 10 projects
- Significant Infrastructure experience
- Experience managing budgets
- Hands on in the delivery of a project
- 5+ years Project experience
- Experience with senior stakeholders
Get in touch for more info