A leading financial institution is looking for a Project Manager to play a key role real in the integration of a new firm they have acquired. They have recently acquired an Environmental, Social and Governmental data platform for fixed income investors and now need to integrate this with their current data platform offerings.
- You will be responsible for defining, planning, tracking, and managing the project.
- Identifying key resources and providing the direction they require in meeting project objectives.
- You will be required to manage projects, from budgets, to resources and end to end delivery.
- Ensure service remains within budget.
- Work with key stakeholders across the organisation.
Required skills and experience for the role:
- Prior experience in Project Management ideally delivering post-merger integrations.
- Excellent communication skills - will face off to senior stakeholders.
- Able to motivate and lead others.