Public Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure)/Security Architect – London – c£115k + Bonus + Strong Benefits Package + Chance to Work with One of the World’s Leading Financial Institutions
This company who are driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading financial institutions are currently seeking Public Cloud/Security Architect to join their ever-expanding Modern Apps branch and help continue to build out the Cloud/Security Division
This is an excellent opportunity for a Public Cloud/Security Architect to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and the Public Cloud/Security Architect would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
The company are a global corporation who provide custom digital services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets.
With over 5000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
Founded in the 1980’s and now with operations in 15 countries, this is one of the premier corporations to work for!
About the Public Cloud/Security Architect Role:
As the Cloud/Security Specialist, you will lead cloud security teams and help build hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions while also providing thought leadership and directing solution design
• Provide thought leadership
• Keeping up with trends in the security technologies space and evaluating suitability
• Balancing technical implementation quality with budget constraints
• C- Level stakeholder management and influence
• Pre-Sales and Strategic Business Development
• Preparation of client RFP/RFI responses and client proposals
• Conducting workshops and demo's at both client pre-sales meetings and at large audiences at events
• Training junior engineers and taking an internal leadership position
• Helping with the recruitment process - conducting interviews
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
• Public Cloud Experience - GCP/Azure/AWS - Certifications in the relevant Public Cloud
• Security Engineering specialisation is preferred
• Security Certifications: CISSP, CCSP, GIAC preferred
• Modern Application Architectures and Cloud Platform experience
• Cloud Foundation Services Experience: network, storage, compute, databases on top of build, deployment and operations services
• Cloud Security Services Architecture experience for Multi-Cloud environments including IAM, account/resource access policies
• Kubernetes Security and Container experience
• Multi-tenant architectures using service mesh (Istio, Consul)
• Experience with security products for cloud workload protection, threat detection & intelligence, and SIEM integration.
• DevSecOps Principles and Automated Security testing techniques
• Implementation of cloud-native secret management and encryption engine solutions
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Orbis Consultants:
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.