City of London, London
£80000 - £120000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
Python Developer - Big Data and Distributed Systems
A global technology organization with an established engineering team in London are looking to hire a Python Developer to help build a big data enterprise application focused on analytics, cloud and artificial intelligence.
This role would involve designing and developing the distributed systems with Python, Flask, SQL, AWS and Kubernetes.
Python Developer Responsibilities;
- Taking ownership of the development of a data lake using predominantly Python, alongside the latest big data tools/technologies
- Enhance the existing features of the platform to realise new insights and synergies for the business
- Work closely with the rest of the team to help to shape the technical architecture and direction of the product
Python Developer Requirements;
- 3+ years Python experience
- Flask, SQL
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Knowledge of big data
- Any experience with AWS, cloud or DevOps ideal
If you are a Python Developer who would like to develop cutting edge solutions with the latest Python technologies, while working with big data and complex analytical solutions, please apply!