Python Developer - Real-time Financial Data + Analytics - £80k (Remote)
*Fully remote role*
This small, yet established firm specialize in providing a suite of high-performance data and analytics solutions to the financial services market.
As a Python software engineer in this role, you will focus on the design of complex data architectures as well as the hands-on development of highly scalable data and analytics systems using the latest versions of Python.
Python Developer Responsibilities
- Designing scalable, cloud hosted microservice based architecture
- Developing high-volume, big data driven applications
- Own and deliver engineering projects with autonomy and flexibility
Python Developer Requirements
- 3+ years of experience Python – ideally at enterprise level on high volume apps
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and REST APIs
- A strong understanding of how data can be utilized
If you are a python software engineer who would like to work in a firm who have an outstanding engineering culture and hire some of the best engineers, please do not hesitate to apply!