Python Engineer – Site Reliability
Our Client, a Global Hedge Fund, are investing in their Infrastructure team to accommodate a growing client base. If you're passionate about high-resiliency systems, infrastructure as code, and high up-time, this role is for you.
The team covers numerous development projects and responsibilities across the development of system automation and development operations.
- 1-4 years of industry experience on building and managing Compute, Network, and/or Storage systems and/or components
- Proficient in Python
- Experience using Linux
- Experience in automating routine tasks
- Experience in configuration management and infrastructure provisioning (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with modern monitoring tools (e.g., Splunk, SolarWinds, Grafana, Zabbix)
- Experience developing APIs
- Experience with source control (e.g., Git, GitHub, Perforce)
- Knowledge of security concepts and best practices (e.g., ACL, IPSec, TSL/SSL, Kerberos)
Work Environment: Python, Linux, Automation Tooling, Puppet