This hands-on role is working at one of the largest and most reputable Commodity Exchanges in Central London, in the capacity of a QA Analyst, who will be responsible for performing quality assurance and testing across their high-frequency trading platforms.
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a QA Analyst to join their team. Day to day you will be responsible for providing quality assurance and testing standards as they look to replace their vendor solution trading platform. You will help to coordinate across systems and aid in end to end testing, removing issues and providing guidance on the high-frequency trading platforms that are integral to their business.
- Experience in manual testing
- Some exposure to automated testing
- Strong knowledge of financial services
- Experience working in an exchange or on listed related projects.
- Selenium/Python/Oracle/Redhat are all musts
- Experience testing in C++ is a must
- Must have a working knowledge of FIX protocol
If you feel you have the above skills or at least a good majority of them get applying or know somebody this would suit share it with them.
I would be delighted to give you the full job spec, and additional detail, if that would help with any deliberation. Please don't hesitate to apply for the role!