QA Analyst - Real-time Electronic Trading - $150-170k
A highly reputable company who provide a suite of real-time electronic trading solutions are seeking a QA Analyst for their growing engineering team in Princeton.
QA Analyst Responsibilities
- Perform functional software testing of real-time trading systems which facilitate activities across Fixed Income and FX trading
- Build out automation in frameworks with Cucumber as well as prop tools
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering while acting as a strong communicator
QA Analyst Requirements
- 3+ years of experience within QA or Engineering
- Understanding of electronic trading, fixed income, FX or currencies
- Knowledge of FIX protocol is beneficial
- Strong communication and ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
If you're a QA Analyst or Engineer who would like to work amongst some of the brightest technologists on some of the most cutting edge systems, please do not hesitate to apply!