The role will focus on brining a state of the art FRTB platform to the market. The business currently have several clients signed up to the platform and significant backing from the business.
This role will focus on the data analytics part of the platform. You will be gathering requirements from clients and feeding back to technical teams on the build out of the platform.
You will be working with complex risk modelling concepts, mocking up potential solutions with clients in the long run.
The client is looking for someone who can grow with the platform, teaching them both quantitative and BA techniques.
You will Have
- A technical / maths-based degree from a well-regarded university
- Experience with Python or R in some capacity
- Experience working within the financial markets
- Preferably risk or Regulatory experience
- Fixed Income experience would be a big plus
- Experience working with Requirements documents and development teams