React.js Developer - London/Remote - £70,000
A leading Insur-Tech firm are looking for a front end developer to join their growing engineering team, to deliver high performance React.js web applications for their clients.
You will be a key member of the development team and will have ownership of the front-end architecture and features for all company Products. You will be responsible for investigating solutions, leading on implementing best practice and continuously raising the bar on the quality and scalability of thier products and technology.
Offices are based in London but you are encouraged to work from hom 3 or 4 days per week. Currently fully remote due to Covid-19.
- Extensive experience and strong knowledge of React.js and Redux.
- Experience in managing full lifecycle of reusable UI components.
- Experience and knowledge of Node.js
- Experience of consuming RESTful services.
- You know how to use Webpack and deploy front-end applications on cloud.
- Experience writing frontend unit tests, ideally using Jest.
- A strong understanding of HTML, CSS and Sass.
Due to the amount of applicants for this role, please bear with us in getting back to you.