30-31 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4EX, United States
5 months ago
Mobile/React Native Engineer (Fully Remote)
We’re looking for iOS/Android engineers to join an established mobile team to build thoughtful, polished, and impactful experiences for our current and future customers. If you’re an engineer who is well-versed in native and React Native development, and passionate about building great products with technical craftsmanship, then we think you would be a great fit for our team.
Mobile is quickly becoming the preferred means for people to connect, and we’re looking to build the premiere mobile application to support people in their everyday journeys.
What are some examples of the work the team has done?
- We’ve built an internationalized mobile app for over a dozen international markets.
- Overhauled the UX of the app to be best-in-class among our peers
- Moved to a Swift-first, Kotlin-first approach for mobile development
- Integrated React Native Brownfield into the mobile app for select features
- We actively support the open source community by giving conference talks, hosting meetups, and releasing OS projects of our own.
The following experience would be relevant for this role:
- Experience shipping one or more Android/iOS/React Native apps (ideally in App/Play Store and at-scale)
- Deep understanding of the underlying architecture of React Native on both the JS and native realms
- Projects and code that shows a high aptitude for engineering knowledge, and practices
- Provided thought leadership around software development processes, architectural design, code delivery, and/or testing in a team environment
- General engineering experience (i.e. SDLC, designing/interfacing with API’s, CI, GIT)
Some of the tools that our team use:
- Slack for communication
- JIRA for ticket tracking
- Confluence for wiki
- GIT/Bitbucket for source control
- Hexo for engineering documentation
- Jenkins for CI/CDer