Our Client, a Global Hedge Fund, are investing in Front-end Engineering to accommodate a growing client base.
- Lead in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful large scale systems and services in support of the developer ecosystem and investment professionals.
- Continually improve the design and architecture of our services for high reliability and seamless disaster recovery
- Automate workflows
- Implement CI/CD pipelines for core libraries and distributed services
- Expertise in either React or Nodejs with a preference for both.
- Experience with frontend (Web UI) or backend code with a preference for both.
- 5+ Years of experience working with distributed systems / services.
- B.S. (M.S. preferred, and Ph.D a plus) in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
- Experience with Agile, Service Oriented Architecture, micro-services, containerization, distributed systems, server-less compute
- Automate workflows, implement CI/CD pipelines for core libraries and distributed services
- Experience writing and automating tests
- Knowledgeable in SQL with specific SQL Server experience as a bonus
- Understanding of information security concepts
- Skilled in C++