£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Bonus
2 months ago
This role includes solving complex problems for members, prospects and clients related to exchange trading, contract matching and post trade services, as well as clearing services. An understanding of front, middle and back office trade flows will be advantageous.
The Relationship Manager will be required to have a deep knowledge of each client's business and trends, identifying product development opportunities to pass on internally, and to promote the exchange's products and services to Members.
- Take responsibility for the successful management of the portfolio of accounts and customers reporting directly to the Head of Relationship Management.
- Develop a tailored customer management strategy and nurture strong relationships at all levels of management with all Members.
- Take responsibility for providing a customer perspective to market development effort. This includes identifying products or service enhancement opportunities and contributing to their development, based on customer feedback.
- Have a deep understanding of the products and services offered by the exchange's platform.
- Have a deep understanding of the regulatory environment affecting financial services, commodities and membership.
- Providing a forward looking view on likely changes affecting their customer base and likely reactions to our service provision. Responsible for monitoring product penetration and usage and to identify the plan for expansion across the target client base.
- Working in conjunction with the Market Access team evaluate membership applicants, conduct initial site visits, document conclusions and ensure retention as per KYC Procedures and AML policy.
- Help in the development of more junior members of the Relationship Management team and assist the Senior Relationship Manager and the Head of Relationship Management when required.
- Ensure Members, prospective Members and Clients have the best possible 'customer experience' by ensuring a professional, courteous, accurate and timely response to requests at all times.
- Significant experience in a client servicing or sales role in the financial sector with a focus on exchange traded derivatives and/or metals
- Familiarity with client onboarding and KYC processes
- Demonstrate a good understanding and knowledge of the regulatory developments affecting commodities and financial markets
- Demonstrable experience with influencing senior stakeholders at clients to affect change and adopt products
- Familiarity and comfortable discussing risk modelling and risk perspectives
If you think your experience and expertise would be well suited to this opportunity, then please apply, and we will be in touch very soon to discuss your candidacy.