Software Engineer (Java/Kotlin) - ex-Google-led FinTech - $170k+
A VC backend US-based FinTech firm in the payments space are expanding their engineering team with the hiring of multiple, product-focused Software Engineers.
The executive leadership team are highly renowned technologists from firms such as Google, Amazon, Twitter and Yahoo - which has resulted in a great product with an awesome engineering culture!
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Design and development of a highly scalable, highly performant set of consumer-facing applications
- Engineer greenfield cross-platform apps using the latest JVM based technology stack
- Work in a small, yet experienced and growing team with huge impact and autonomy
Software Engineer Requirements
- 3+ years of engineering experience (Ideally with Kotlin, Java or Scala)
- Experience working on actual products or applications - ideally at scale
- Any knowledge of cloud infrastructure is ideal (AWS)
The main tech stack they have is Kotlin + PostgreSQL / React Native + Flow, however they are open to any background and use the right tool for the job.
If you're a passionate software engineer wanting to work with some great developers on an extremely exciting set of products - please do not hesitate to apply!
This role is remote, however, you will need to be US-based and have a valid work visa. The firm are based in NYC as their HQ.