Our Financial Services Consulting client is looking for a Risk savvy Business Analyst/Project Manager to join their team in New York, NY. This is a full-time opportunity to work with their prestigious financial services clients in a fast paced environment. This is a chance to learn at an accelerated pace and connect with some of the most reputable names within financial services industry.
- Understanding and relaying business requirements for the project, and translating findings into test plans.
- Provide technical insights with respect to the application of regulatory specifications
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and partner with the client on those specifications
- Understand stakeholder requirements, and find solutions to meet their needs
- Design/execute test scenarios and test scripts
- Experience working in the financial industry as Business Analyst or Project Manager
- MUST have knowledge of derivatives, financing transactions, LRM / MPOR, credit risk, collateral and/or liquidity management.
- MUST have experience designing and developing strategic controls, specifically with the DSFT control framework
- Understanding of regulatory space (dodd-frank, CCAR, MiFID, FATCA, Basel )
- Experience analyzing and documenting business processes
- Excel is preferred, VBA/SQL is desireable
- Computer Science degree is preferred
Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder, please apply with a copy of your resume attached.