I'm working closely with a very influential CTO who is currently looking for 3 x Senior Ruby Developers for his Engineering function in London. The company supply a global payments API built on smart technology minimising the complexity of moving money abroad.
As a business, they supply their customers with their payments platform to fit into their infrastructure, offering state-of the-art solutions to support their cross-boarder payments. Overall, they already have thousands of well-known companies using their platform and the demand is growing, as per their fantastic development processes and team experience.
With this growth, they have just had over £10 million worth of funding and the majority of this is being injected into the technology arm as this is the bloodline of the business.
What would you work on?
- Scalable web applications & API's
- Use Ruby as the main functional programming language
- Use SQL database
- work closely with Devops and infrastructure (AWS, docker, terraform)
What skills you will need:
- Extensive Ruby experience in a commercial environment
- Any other experience with Java / Scala / Go / Elixir would be looked at as well
- Experience using AWS is preferred
If you are keen to find out more about this role, please apply ASAP so we can arrange a time to discuss further.