My clients platform puts quality, audited data at the centre of customer's organisations. Its solutions build gold copy masters across all data types, delivering tangible data governance, risk management and compliance frameworks and rationalising legacy architectures.
The platform is the central hub for all transactions, securities, prices, rates, counterparty and issuer data. The Platform empowers those who understand the data to manage the data, no matter the complexity, volume or scope of the project
The successful candidate will develop, drive and deliver sales across Germany, Austria and Switzerland for the data management business.
This is a key appointment in the clients specialist sales team with responsibility for the coverage and build out of key customer relationships across both sell side banks and buy side institutions in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH). This position will be located in London and will require the successful candidate to travel extensively to the DACH region.
The successful candidate will have broad experience in financial markets, account management and the ability to manage complex sales cycles and client relationships.
Candidates must have a proven track record selling complex software solutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generation of sales pipeline for new business and upselling to existing clients
- Accurate and timely update and maintenance of the clients salesforce.com
- Work Collaboratory with the Account Management teams to identify new business opportunities and develop sales strategies for the target market and geography
- Drive sales opportunities from initial pipeline generation, through to negotiating successful contractual agreement with clients whilst maintaining strong relationships throughout the process.
- Develop "trusted advisor" relationships with key regional accounts.
- Take responsibility for building and keeping the product knowledge to a high standard and a referral standard for the clients other product lines and remain aware of any future development.
- Active participation in Sales Conferences/ Special Events sales collateral production, client entertainment; association memberships.
- It is expected that you will help drive these activities for their product line so as to maximize sales revenue and retention
MUST have a degree and at least 5 years new business sales experience.