Summary Of Role
My client a leading Co-Work Space Platfrom is looking to bring in a Sales Executive to work within their US team to build ontop of a large clientel list on the West Coast. They are an industry leader and house hold name within the market. There is a clear cut progression path for the right candidate.
- Generates a substantive sales pipeline using core sales processes to produce revenue in line with quota.
- Ensure that accurate forecasting, pipeline management and other sales process / infrastructures are established.
- Creates and monitors lead generation action plans within defined segments to grow new business
- Builds effective long-term relationships / high level of customer delight - with key senior-level decision makers and influencers across an assigned group of customer accounts.
- Provides "Insight" to customer decision making through Industry, business and extensive product knowledge.
- Able to clearly articulate the clients value proposition.
- Plans own territory or account approach based on assigned objectives.
- Plan and attend events in the Co-Workspace industry.
- College degree (Bachelors or equivalent) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate has experience selling either IT solutions, Software or Licening
- Excelled in a target driven enviroment
- Experience in Co-Workspace enviroment
If you feel you have the above skills or at least a good majority of them get applying or know somebody this would suite share it with them.
I would be delighted to give you the full job spec, and additional detail, if that would help with any deliberation. Please don't hesitate to apply for the role!