This sales representative position is responsible for driving revenue growth through the sales of major cyber security products offering in all major markets. This includes focusing on developing a pipeline of new business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's services, solutions and the value it brings to their customers.
- Prepare and communicate the solution value, pricing, proposals, negotiate the terms and conditions of the Sale.
- Managing opportunities through the pipeline, from opportunity qualification through sales closure.
- Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, or business field with at least two years business-to-business direct consultative selling experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business to business experience essential.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter; able to operate in a less/unstructured role and manage own day-to-day activities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop client relationships.
- Proven negotiation, communication, customer service, and presentation skills.
- Ability to anticipate and handle difficult customer situations.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets, acquiring new business, selling broad-based solutions; proficiency in solution selling techniques.
If you are looking for a permanent opportunity and feel you have a majority of the above skills please apply!
I would be delighted to give you the full job spec, and additional detail, if that would help with any deliberation. Please don't hesitate to apply for the role!