The Salesforce Administrator will support this mission as part of the Customer Marketing/CRM team and be responsible for providing world class support to users of Salesforce around the world.
This multi-skilled position speaks to an individual who knows how to combine their technical Salesforce expertise with customer service to ensure users can get timely support and resolution to their requests.
- Work with end users to translate business needs into requirements for Salesforce solutions, asking questions to uncover real business needs.
- Monitor the Case queue and accept or assign cases as needed
- Assist with ongoing system administration including security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, custom fields, etc.
- Develop ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a persuasive and passionate communicator
- Ideal candidate will have 2 or more Salesforce Certifications (Salesforce certified Administrator certification/Salesforce Advanced Administrator)
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience working within SLA guidelines and tracking key performance indicators
They are offering a great base salary, along with a bonus and all of the usual benefits