A Salesforce Developer position has opened up within an exciting cybersecurity practice, with many locations across the UK that you can work from and working from home arrangements.
The business are carrying out an upgrade of their internal Salesforce Platform to Lightning.
Experienced Salesforce Developers will be capable of driving the development and advising other developers on the most advanced capabilities available as they migrate current configurations and customisations into Lightning components.
As a Salesforce Developer you will:
- Develop Salesforce platform, upgrade and configure components to Lightning
- Work hands-on with Apex, Lightning and Visualforce
- Liaise with the business on upgrade requirements and develop to plan
- Develop from high-level project plans
Salesforce Developer Requirements?
- Lightning development experience
- Extensive Apex experience
- Extensive experience in Visualforce
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in Salesforce platforms
- Development of Apex triggers