Working for a leading Financial Institution, based in Central London, you will be working in the capacity of a Salesforce Manager. You will lead a small team of administrators (1 – 2) whilst working hands on, on a broad range of projects.
You will be reporting into a PM, working on a large integration, as well as upgrades and administration tasks. The role does not require someone to work in a developer capacity, but you must be able to work on flows. Projects include a lightning upgrade and integrating / migrating 2 systems.
You will have:
- 5+ years’ experience working with salesforce.
- Experience working with flows
- Experience working in finance is a plus (but not a must)
- Experience working with multiple salesforce systems
- Extensive experience working with a user
- Experience leading or mentoring at least 1 person