Our client, a global provider of Cyber and Information Security technology, is currently on the market for a contractor SAP HR Business Analyst to lead and manage the delivery of HR transformational projects for the work programme and the client, working with both internal and external customers and partners.
- Work closely with the senior business stakeholders to identify business requirements for SAP development and improvement projects.
- Provide best practice advise to HR professionals with regards to the upcoming implementation and outline any changes
- Prepare business requirement specifications, process design and outline strategy for implementation.
- Direct necessary resources and review any services delivered.
- Work with internal stakeholder to mitigate any potential risks or issues.
- Developing and documenting procedures, ensuring all required technical documentation is up to date.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of identifying business requirements for SAP development and improvement projects.
- Experience of working with HR and/or Payroll specialists on implementation projects within large, complex business infrastructures.
- Experience of creating technical business analysis documentation such as business requirement specifications, use cases and plans for user acceptance testing.
- Experience of implementing new business processes through the continuous collaboration with internal teams.
- Excellent communication skills, able to manage working relationships with multiple stakeholders.