6 months ago
Key Functions and Responsibilites:
- Perform Scrum Master role on key projects
- Work with the project team to ensure features requested is estimated, developed, functionally tested and released for acceptance testing
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Ensure scrum/SAFE process is adhered to in projects allocated
- Review current Agile processes and work with the project teams to improve them across the board
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Communicate and Report out on progress of projects
Functions / Experience:
- Experience of 3+ working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Team Lead with agile software development Teams
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help teams succeed and organisational evolve.
- Experience in managing and delivery projects in challenging environments and deadlines
- Strong grounding in SCRUM and XP related methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Change management and have participated in a large scale agile transformation.
- Strong knowledge of SAFe principles, practices, and roles.
- Proficient at leading meetings with different audiences (senior management, technical & business teams) and driving next steps.
- Jira, Confluence, Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Knowledge of XP practices and how to encourage the team to use them
- Agile Delivery Manager, Technology (FTSE)