21 days ago
Scrum Master/Agile Coach Opportunity for a Scrum Master at a leading financial institution, based in Edinburgh. They are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work across several business domains. The successful candidate must be able to adapt to different business area and work multiple project in concurrence.
- Perform Scrum Master role on key projects: sprint, reterospective reviews etc.
- Work with the project team to ensure features requested are efficiently planned, estimated and delivered as per Definition of Done
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
- Communicate and report the team health-check on continuous improvement
- Experience of 3+ working as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Strong grounding in Scrum and XP related technologies
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles, practices and roles
- Preferably background in finance/banking
- Jira, Confluence, Continuous Integrations/Deployment