My Client, a leading Stock Exchange, is looking for a Scrum Master / Agile Coach who will work to ensure the delivery of key projects for real-time and EOD systems.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology. Working to ensure scrum/SAFe processes are adhered to and has a strong grounding in SCRUM and XP methodologies.
Responsibilities for the Scrum Master:
- Perform Scrum Master role on key projects
- Work with the project team to ensure features requested is estimated, developed, functionally tested and released for acceptance testing
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Ensure scrum/SAFe process is adhered to in projects allocated
- Review current Agile processes and work with the project teams to improve them across the board
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- 3-8 years working as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master
- Experience with both lean and agile practices
- Strong grounding in SCRUM and XP
- Strong knowledge of SAFe principles
- Jira, Confluence