A leading Financial organisation based in London, is looking to recruit a Security Analyst, to support the Security Operations team ensuring the organisations technical information and cyber security controls are operating appropriately and identifying and analysing security incidents.
- Providing specialist security advice to business leads for smaller scale initiatives
- Proactively monitor and respond to both known and emerging against the organisations network.
- Defining security requirements
- Evaluate current process and make recommendations to improve these.
- Reviewing high level & low level design documents
- Reviewing architecture diagrams
- Engaging with Stakeholders across the business
- Good technical knowledge across a range of technologies (e.g. Windows, networks, Linux)
- Experience of cyber security principles and practices
- Previously used authorisation technologies such as LDAP, TACACS, Kerberos and Active directory
- Dealing with 3rd parties with differing levels of maturity
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- Good time management skills to balance competing priorities