£60000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
A leading technology consultancy firm who specialise in Aerospace, Maritime, Defence and Cyber sectors are looking for a Security Architect to join one of their growing teams working across cyber security and information risk. Acting as a consultant, you will build trust with their key clients and provide them with them with help across their cyber security architecture, product selection and detailed design.
- Analyse the business structure and information risk for clients and propose new architectures and countermeasures to mitigate risks from solutions.
- Advise clients on new technological investments.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across both organisations to provide the secure planning, delivery and configuration of ICT systems
- Act as a key leader on the project; steering project delivery, furthering business development and engaging with senior clients.
Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of cyber security and information risk principles.
- Knowledgeable of architectural frameworks and prior experience of successfully implementing these into organisations
- Deep understanding of different security technologies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.