- To understand the IT risk context of our customers, to identify and propose architectures and measures to mitigate risks from solutions.
- To work closely and collaborate with information risk advisors, accreditors, solution architects and system engineers to enable the secure planning, delivery and configuration of ICT systems.
- To provide strategic direction to investment in new technologies and in the delivery of secure solutions.
- To provide thought leadership, support business development activities, perform delivery oversight and manage senior client engagements.
Key Skills and Experience
- Awareness of architectural frameworks and experience in applying security architecture principles to integration projects.
- A passion for understanding current trends and developments in information security.
- Previous experience using one of TOGAF, MODAF or Zachmann Architecture frameworks.
- Extensive subject matter knowledge in one or many security technologies (eg identity management, protective monitoring, encryption, cloud security).
- Experience of providing security architecture guidance to commercial organisations.
- Ability to liaise and connect with stakeholders in order to influence cost and risk based decisions;Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as both written and verbal communication and presentation skills.