Our global tech client dominating their sector of the digital entertinment industry is looking for a Security Engineer to join their Information Security Team. Your team is tasked with handling application security reviews and risk analysis of their 3P's. It is also your responsibility to consult with stakeholders to ensure risk remediation and vulnerability mitigation.
You will get the opportunity to work on one of the biggest and the fastest platforms running on AWS and you will collaborate with other Security Engineers & Specialists, App Developers and System Engineers to protect their users and the company's business.
- Work with multiple infosec teams on complex security problems to find solutions to those culnerabilities
- Act as a guide on secure design and conduct security reviews of the company's applications.
- Perform Processes, Policies and Procedures secuity assessments.
- Respond to infosec violations/vulnerabilities and provide incident response.
- Assist with security education and awareness training for the company's development teams.
- Bachelors Degree, Cpmputer Science preferred
- Experience in one or more modern languages like Java, Python, C, C++, C#, or Swift
- 3+ years work experience, in application security, security engineering, security analysis, or IR
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) products and security controls are a MUST
- Understanding of infosec and CBK
- Experience advocating security to technical and non-technical audiences
- In-depth understanding of common Internet protocols
- Experience with 3rd party risk management/analysis
- Knowledge of application vulnerabilities and attacks
- Experience with iOS or Android security review/testing
- Certifications like CEH or GSEC