£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + package
about 1 month ago
- Expanding the company's cyber security solution footprint, both licence and services, within existing client accounts.
- Day-to-day sales responsibility for the defined account and all sales activities therein.
- Define sales strategy for the account including the annual preparation of sales plan for the territory.
- Building a pipeline through telephone and other direct marketing methods of prospecting.
- Build relationships with local and global technology, consulting and marketing partners.
- Preparation for and demonstration of the solutions to prospects through sales presentations.
- Supervising "hands-on" sessions with prospects as well as "trials" of the product.
- Completion of RFP's and preparation of quotations and proposals.
- Ensure customer requirements are understood and documented prior to proposal generation.
- Ensure an appropriate solution is determined and designed for the customer to fulfil their requirements.
- Maintain accurate sales lead, opportunity and client information in the CRM database, on a real-time basis.
- Reporting on leads, sales opportunities, progress and activity on a regular basis including weekly forecasting, monthly pipeline development and annual territory plans.
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of selling enterprise grade solutions into financial markets, ideally including financial crime.
- Knowledge of financial markets and capital markets and how they operate.
- Proven, consistent, achievement of sales goals and meeting/exceeding financial objectives
- Proven ability to manage a complex sales cycle and undertake structured sales processes.
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions to 'C' level executives.
- Strong commercial, client-facing skills with the ability to present & demonstrate a value-add solution sale.
- Highly articulate with excellent presentation skills.
- Forward looking strategic thinker with good judgment and a practical understanding of sales dynamics.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, driven to make a difference, resilient and focused and able to use initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.