Our Client, a leading Global Finance Company, are looking to grow their Mobile Development team to accommodate a number of projects across North America.
You will be part of a team of motivated individuals, always pushing for excellence and continuous improvement and you will be working in an open, collaborative culture. You will be part of an Agile team, using the Scrum framework with a structured release cycle and established standards of high quality software craftsmanship. You'll work in partnership with the core mobile services team to ensure key business logic is decoupled from the UI, allowing the apps to iterate quickly. As a key member of our Android community you'll strive to be continually learning and sharing knowledge.
- At least 3 years hands on Android experience in a commercial/enterprise environment
- At least 10 years working as an object orientated developer
- Good knowledge of the Android development platform
- Experience working with Kotlin is a plus
- Experience solving architecture and business problems with solutions that are simple
- Experience with code reviewing
- Source control systems such as Git
- Experience working in Scrum teams and good understanding of Agile concepts
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience designing APIs for reusable software libraries
- Experience of Real Time low latency network connected applications
- Experience and ability to collaborate across product, engineering and design teams
- Delivering working prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development
Android, Kotlin, Java, Git, Scrum, Agile, Unit Testing, TDD, UNIX, Shell Scripting, Xcode Server, Bamboo, Jenkins, API