Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
London (Work from home)
£90,000 plus bonus and benefits
About the Company:
The company drives digital transformations within financial and insurance sectors, including pioneering technologies; cloud engineering, artificial intelligence, IoT, and blockchain. The company was founded in the 1980s and operate in 15 countries with over 6000 employees!
About the Role:
- Work within the Azure practice, although you will have the opportunity to gain exposure across AWS & GCP.
- Provide hands on expertise, and manage complex technical deliverables
- Keeping up with the latest technology & trends
- DevOps background, and good knowledge of development practices in a DevOps culture.
- Experience in cloud automation
- Strong technical, architectural and design skills
- A passion for open-source technologies and the community
- Knowledge of Azure & it's core services; Subscriptions, VNETs, ExpressRoute, Storage Accounts, Application Gateways, SQL, CosmosDB, Monitor, Event Hub, Functions, LogicApps, WebApps, Virtual Machines
- Knowledge of basic Azure security controls; NSGs, Firewalls, Security Center & Azure Policy
- Previous Azure data experience a bonus (Datalake, DataBricks, Synapse, Stream Analytics)
- Knowledge of Containers and Container Orchestration such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Configuration management: ARM template (an advantage to have; Puppet, Chef or Ansible)
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform or PowerShell DSC
- Scripting: Python or PowerShell
- OS: Windows & Linux
- CI: Jenkins/TeamCity/CircleCI/Azure DevOps
- SCM: Bitbucket/Github/Gitlab
- Testing: JMeter/Cucumber/Pester
- Documentation: Jira, Confluence
Apply to the Role:
Please reply to this advert, including your CV and contact details.