- 5+ years of software development experience using cloud-native architecture.
- 3+ years of hands-on full-stack development
- Knowledgeable in key cryptography, API security and advanced cryptographic concepts.
- Delivering working prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development with testing and automation framework experience
- Experience of DApps development leveraging Ethereum or Hyperledger, Corda etc
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
about 1 year ago
Our Client, a leading Global Finance Company, are looking to grow their Blockchain Engineering team to accommodate a number of projects across North America.
The position is for a full time employee. Locations: Phoenix, New York City and remote.
You will be part of an innovative and fast-growing engineering team responsible for delivering new capabilities developed on Blockchain technology. You will develop innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of customers across physical, digital, mobile and social media around the globe.