Senior Business Analyst, Hybrid & Electronic Markets – Front Office
We are partnering with a global brokerage company to hire a Senior Business Analyst for Hybrid & Electronic Markets Front Office. This company is investing heavily in a technology which will extract the most value from our existing workflow and set up the next stage in their multi-year strategy for future proofing their trading systems.
To support the Group’s strategic objectives, a next generation order entry interface is essential – the role of the Senior BA will be to work with product, sales and brokers to capture and record existing workflow, analyse data and produce business requirements on behalf of the front office for Technology to interpret and deliver solutions against them.
The candidate coming into the team will be responsible for conducting and overseeing analysis with key stakeholders (including Product, Front Office, Technology, Legal and Compliance) to ensure that requirements of the business are well understood and delivered.
The candidate will also work closely with the leadership team to support the Change Delivery roadmap through 2019 and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team and build from the ground up.
This division of the organisation consists of 60 employees and has coverage of multiple asset classes and multiple technology stacks – FX, FI (Rates, Credit), Equities, Commodities and has substantial growth plans to deliver by 2023. This hire will report into the front office change director.
The firm’s worldwide technology operator binding Pricing & Analytics, Execution, Risk Mitigation and Regulatory Advisory Services as well as Market Data and SaaS. multilateral trading facility (MTF), swap execution facility (SEF), debt capital markets (DCM) and will aid customers in complying with global rule making and will act as the gateway through which the universe of the company’s participants will access the markets globally. The ultimate goal is for this product to become the carrier of firm-wide and world-wide liquidity.
- Produce required project documentation
- Business Requirements, Impact Analysis, Gap Analysis) highlighting the business needs
- Review new product documentation. Meet with stakeholders, internal and external. Analyse all Business Requirements. Liaise with Product and Technology.
- Ensure correct governance is applied, change is compliant with programme standards.
- Ensure information is correctly communicated and where necessary issue are escalated to management in a timely manner.
- Take ownership, socialise ideas and best practice with the business. Work together to achieve efficient change delivery across the book of work
- Produce, review and maintain detailed documentation outlining needs
- Ensure that projects solutions are effectively communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Arrange and lead meetings and whiteboard sessions to identify requirements. Participate in project meetings. Ensure appropriate project governance.
- Change experience within financial services, preferably front office and trade execution (3-7 years). Delivering change within a brokerage desirable
- Track record of implementing new and re-engineered solutions
- Cross asset knowledge (Rates / Credit / FX / Equity / Commodity)
- Knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile delivery frameworks
- Able to demonstrate experience of project delivery across new technology stacks
- Ability to produce detailed requirements / stories
- Able to influence a project team to ensure efficient requirements gathering
Able to quickly grasp stakeholders points of view and identify the impact on a p