£90000.00 - £150000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Are you an experienced developer looking to work with industry first technology in broad digital transformation projects?
You will be working alongside other skilled developers in a start-up environment designed to harness creativity to produce high quality software solutions. This company produces game-changing results for their clients using innovative methods with a wide array of services and solutions in different markets from Big Data and Cloud Technology to IoT and Security.
Company and Role Overview:
This global technology firm is looking to hire a senior agile C# developer experienced with a TDD approach to be heavily involved in the design, implementation and integration of code along the full stack from beginning to end of the SDLC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be involved with software design, pair-programming code with unit tests to implement the design, and enterprise architecture integration.
- Be responsible for the analysis of business, engineering, and scientific problems, and the documentation and development of methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical systems solutions.
- Involved in full stack development of projects from beginning to end.
- Working with peers through the full software development and project life cycle.
- Server side C#.NET with web front end MVC ASP.NET
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Must have experience using in TDD
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework (module first or code first)
- Experience using TFS in Git
- SOLID Principles, XP, SCRUM, OOD
- Using CI tools and automated testing
- Pair programming - willing to learn
If you would like to become an all rounded software engineer gaining experience in delivering state-of-the-art solutions to giants in the technology industry in a breadth of different industries and markets, then apply to this advert and have a chat with one of our consultants.