Are you an experienced developer looking to work with industry first technology in broad digital transformation projects?
You will be working alongside other skilled developers in a start-up environment designed to harness creativity to produce high quality software solutions. This company produces game-changing results for their clients using innovative methods with a wide array of services and solutions in different markets from Big Data and Cloud Technology to IoT and Security.
Company and Role Overview:
This global technology firm is looking to hire a senior agile C# developer experienced with a TDD approach to be heavily involved in the design, implementation and integration of code along the full stack from beginning to end of the SDLC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be involved with software design, pair-programming code with unit tests to implement the design, and enterprise architecture integration.
- Be responsible for the analysis of business, engineering, and scientific problems, and the documentation and development of methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical systems solutions.
- Involved in full stack development of projects from beginning to end.
- Working with peers through the full software development and project life cycle.
- Server side C#.NET with web front end MVC ASP.NET
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Must have experience using in TDD
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework (module first or code first)
- Experience using TFS in Git
- SOLID Principles, XP, SCRUM, OOD
- Using CI tools and automated testing
- Pair programming - willing to learn
If you would like to become an all rounded software engineer gaining experience in delivering state-of-the-art solutions to giants in the technology industry in a breadth of different industries and markets, then apply to this advert and have a chat with one of our consultants.