A highly reputable prop trading firm are scaling out their engineering team with the hire of multiple C++ Developers across Market Data, Risk and Reconciliation for their London office.
The business is extremely financially well-positioned and are keen to continue their growth with these strategic hires. This is an opportunity for a Senior Developer to work with some of the best in the industry on some truly unique challenges – using the latest tech across C++, Python, Java and C#.
Senior C++ Developer Responsibilities
- Work in a small, high performing engineering team designing and developing greenfield trading solutions
- Take ownership of new feature development and enhancements of risk systems, market data feed handlers, responsive UIs, and low-latency trading applications
- Being someone who is passionate about using the latest tech to solve real-world problems and have the autonomy to do so
Senior C++ Developer Requirements
- Strong knowledge of OO development with C++ and ideally Python (Java and C# a bonus)
- Strong educational background
- Solid communication and able to work autonomously and on brand new projects
- Any experience on low-latency trading systems is highly beneficial
Comp is very flexible
This is a highly influential role within a top tier business, giving the Senior Developer a chance to deliver greenfield solutions quickly and the way they want to.
They have an amazing bonus culture, collaborative environment and are flexible where needed.
If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!