Our client, a Global Leading Financial Organization utilizing the latest technology, are looking for a Hands On Architect to help design and deliver a cutting edge Global Payments Platform.
You will be part of the central Architecture team whose mandate is to help numerous teams across the organization in designing their systems utilizing the latest technologies across Golang, AWS, Microservices, NoSQL.
- Design, architect, and deliver a new Payments Platform.
- Work with other developers (within the team and outside the team), to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Follow and cultivate consistent Architectural and Development best practices
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8+ years of hands on Object Orientated development experience (any language)
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing large scale platforms with high resiliency and reliability.
- 2+ years of designing and building microservices architecture and service mesh technologies
- Solid understanding of Systems Engineering
- Ideally have NoSQL experience
Java, Microservices, Go, Vert.x, React, Envoy, ProtoBuf, JASON, CouchBase, Cassandra, Redis, Consul, Jenkins, docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Drools, Elastic Stack, Kafka