11 months ago
Are you a recruiter or do you work in sales? We are looking for a new talented team member with a proven track record to join our expanding team.
We specialize in recruiting candidates into areas such as Fintech, Digital, Risk & Compliance, UX/UI and have successfully placed professionals into global financial institutions in London, IOM, Gibraltar, India, Hong Kong, Sweden and New York.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience to work in a highly dynamic market, offering a fantastic opportunity for a transparent route to fast progression.
We’re continuing our strong growth and are looking for great people to join us in both London and New York.
- Sourcing candidates utilizing all resources available to you, whilst contributing to the growing client list through BD.
- Competently conduct face-to-face interviews with candidates from Associate right the way through to Director level, and manage the recruitment process. (This includes assessment of suitability, as well as managing expectations from both client's and candidate's perspectives.)
- Proactively reach out to clients, and set up meetings where you will pitch Orbis’s recruitment services for new business generation, in line with Orbis's terms and conditions.
- Building and maintaining longstanding candidate and client relationships.
- Provide honest and constructive feedback, and use communicative skills to win over candidates and clients through influencing.
- Building knowledge within your area of specialism, to offer a consultative value added view on the market, to both clients and candidates.
- Manage amore junior members of the team, providing on desk training and guidance where necessary.
What are we looking for?
- 2-4 years prior recruitment experience preferred (sales experience also considered) with demonstrated success
- Someone with a keen interest/passion for Finance and current affairs
- Excellent natural ability to build relationships with people
- Hands on and excited about recruitment or sales
- Ready to work strongly with candidates and clients of all levels globally
- A team-player who is motivated, inquisitive, fast paced, approachable and eager to learn
How do we reward you?
- Market leading, uncapped commission structure with no threshold
- Monthly lunch club at top London restaurants
- Beers always in the fridge and a happy, healthy work-life balance!
- Bi-annual holiday incentives at places such as Ibiza, Berlin, Barcelona. Trips to New York and Las Vegas for high achievers
- 25 days of annual leave with 1 extra day per year of service
- 4 30pm finish every Friday
- Fast track career progression dictated by performance
- 2 days annual allowance for charity
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.