Senior Data Engineer | Healthcare Analytics
Now becoming the most recognised Machine Learning Driven analytics company in healthcare, this firm is transforming predictive analytics and have built a proprietary data cloud and analytics platform.
You will be fully immersed within a company that is focussing on making a difference in the world and offering real-time healthcare intelligence giving the world of medicince the modernisation it needs.
The Data Engineering Team is seeking a Senior Data Engineer to be part of build out our data pipelines and data infrastructure, helping them develop data processing that is scalable, reliable and automated.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing fast-paced company, and to be a part of a team who love an intellectual challenge but, most of all solving, real-world problems in the Healthcare and Life Science space.
- Design, develop, and implement data infrastructure and pipelines that collect, connect, centralize, and curate data from various internal and external data sources.
- Create automated systems/tools to configure, monitor, and orchestrate the data infrastructure and the data pipelines.
- Evaluate emerging technologies for continuous improvements in Data Engineering.
- Collaborate closely with the product team to build out new data features.
- Collaborate with the data scientists to implement predictive algorithms and models using latest technologies.
- MS in Computer Science or related degrees.
- 6+ years of relevant experience with data engineering or similar experience.
- Expert within Python and hace proficiency in java or cala
- Experience with pipeline systems - Airflow ideally.
- Deep knowledge in Hadoop, Spark, Kubernetes
- Expert in Relational Database
- CI/CD Experience and Jenkins.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience or interest in the life sciences industry.
- Expert Python experience.
- Experience with graph databases.
Python, Spark, AWS, , Git, Airflow, Snowflake and Flask, Jenkins, Hadoop