Senior Developer (C#/Javascipt) - Prop Trading Firm - £80-100k
A smaller, yet agile commodity derivatives prop trading firm are scaling out their engineering team with the hire of a Senior Full Stack Developer in their central London office.
The circa 30 person business are growing rapidly due to the success of their trading strategies driven by some of the best in the industry. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to take full ownership of the build-out of their prop trading systems from design through to delivery using the latest .NET core + Angular or React stack.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Work in a small, high performing engineering team designing and developing greenfield trading solutions
- Take ownership of new feature development and enhancements of risk systems, responsive UIs, and low-latency trading applications
- Being someone who is passionate about using the latest tech to solve real-world problems and have the autonomy to do so
Full Stack Developer Requirements
- Strong knowledge of backend development with C# (ideally .NET Core) and any Python is a bonus
- Knowledge of frontend development with Angular or React (ideally Typescript)
- Solid communication and able to work autonomously and on brand new projects
- Any experience on low-latency trading systems is beneficial
This is a highly influential role within a small but rapidly growing business, giving the Full Stack Developer to deliver greenfield solutions quickly and the way they want to.
They have a great bonus culture, collaborative environment and are flexible where needed.
If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!