A well-renowned hedge fund are seeking a Senior Developer to engineer their complex portfolio and risk IT trading systems.
Based in Manhattan, as a guideline paying $250k + bonus + benefits with flexible working arrangements (But flexible.
Senior Developer Responsibilities;
- Work closely with risk managers, portfolio managers, and quants to define and implement new features and functionality across risk systems
- Design, code and test multithreaded C++ and Python-based trading applications
- Build new calculation and analytics engines
Senior Developer Requirements;
- 5+ years C++ or Python (or similar OO language)
- Strong knowledge of multithreading, design patterns and data structures
- Any experience with web app frameworks is beneficial (React, HTML5, Node)
- Experience with risk systems beneficial
If you are a Senior Developer wanting to create complex risk applications, while working in a quantitative trading environment with high performing engineers, please apply!