Senior Developer – Low-Latency Trading Systems (C++/Linux)
A highly reputable technology firm are scaling out their engineering team with the hire of a Senior Developer to work on real-time, data driven trading applications.
The business is extremely financially well-positioned and are keen to continue their growth with this strategic hire. This is an opportunity for a Senior Developer to work with some of the best in the industry on some truly unique challenges – using the latest tech across C++ and Python on Linux.
Senior Developer Responsibilities
- Work in a small, high performing engineering team designing and developing greenfield market data-driven systems
- Fine tune performance, reliability, and scalability of high transaction applications
Senior Developer Requirements
- Strong knowledge of OO development with C++
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Experience working on large scale, high-throughput enterprise solutions is ideal
This is an influential role within a technology business with an outstanding engineering culture, giving the Senior Developer a chance to deliver solutions with autonomy among some of the best.
If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!